Boldly Proclaim God’s Truth
Let your
conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For
He Himself has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly
say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” -Hebrews
13:5,6
Notice those
two phrases “He Himself has said” and “So we may boldly say, “ As Christians,
we ought to take what God has said about us and boldly say it. If He said, “By
Jesus’ stripes, you were healed,” then we ought to boldly say, “By Jesus’
stripes, I am healed. If He said, “I’ve delivered you from your fears,” then we
ought to boldly say, “Thank God, I’ve been delivered from fear! He has not
given me the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.” (2 Tim.
1:7.)
We need to go
through the Scriptures, find out what God said and then boldly say it with our
mouths. Not timidly—boldly!
Now, we don’t
have to speak it out in front of everyone. Some won’t believe or understand.
But we can get before God and boldly plead our case according to His Word. We
should let the devil hear, too, because there’s not a thing he can do about it!
Some might say,
“But I don’t feel like it.” But you never will feel like it until you start
saying it!
So when the
devil tries to remind you of mistakes you’ve made, you can boldly say, “Therefore
if any man is in Christ, he’s a new creature. Glory to God. I’m a new creature
in Christ! Old things have passed away. All things have become new!” (2 Cor.
5:17.)
Or when the
devil says, “You’re just and old, unworthy thing, a miserable creature, you can
say, “He who knew no sin was made to be sin for me so I could be made the
righteousness of God in Him. (2 Cor. 5:21.) I’ve been given the free gift of
righteousness. I reign as a king in life. Glory to God.” He has said, so that
you may boldly say the truth and then watch the enemy flee!
CONFESSION:
I boldly say
the Lord is my strength and my helper. No plague shall come near my dwelling.
No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Jesus Himself took my infirmities
and bore my sickness, so I am healed!
From: A
Devotional for Divine Health Prescription for a Miracle, Mark Brazee, 1999
No comments:
Post a Comment