Sunday, January 18, 2026

Jesus Still Heals Today

 In my book, Mystery of the Keys of the Kingdom, I mention the miracles I witnessed first hand. I truly believe when you expect a miracle with no doubt in your heart, Jesus will heal. (Mark 11:23) Now, let me caution you, there is miraculous healing and progressive healing. When I witnessed instant miraculous healing, it was in an atmosphere where people were taught and expectations were set. The Holy Spirit, which is part of the Trinity, loves to be talked about and will "show out" when biblical teaching and expectations meet. The other thing that excites the Holy Spirit is when we expect and receive healing for ourselves. Too many times, we may feel "Well, healing isn't for me but for someone else"! That is where we go wrong. Healing IS for you! No matter what the situation, whether in our thoughts or body.

Many times, I would lay hands and pray for something specific in their body. We can't see internal organs, we can't know the trauma or events in a persons life, but we pray believing the Word of God is true and that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). So, when they walk away not seeming to be healed in that moment we may feel defeated. We may say, "Well, I guess I missed it" or "Maybe I didn't hit on it just right!" No, we are following the leading of the Holy Spirit and we have to believe our prayers are reaching the need. There is a testimony in this book where my son prayed for a young man who had a disfiguring rash on his arms. He walked away with no immediate results. But the next day, .... well you will have to read the book to find out what happened.

Jesus prayed for the ten lepers who walked away, but one was healed and came back to thank Jesus. We need to expect that it is His will that we be healed...for you to be healed. Jesus still heals today and He is ready and willing to heal you.

Check out my website: deborahbouchardauthor.com for information on my books:

Mystery of the Kingdom of Heaven - Journey of a Promise Completed

Mystery of the Keys of the Kingdom - Jesus' Gift for a Life of Victory

El Misterio del Reino de los Cielos - El Trayecto de una Promesa Cumplida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Still Heals Today

  In my book, Mystery of the Keys of the Kingdom, I mention the miracles I witnessed first hand. I truly believe when you expect a miracle ...