Speak the Word From Your heart
When she
heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment.
For she said, “If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well.” -Mark 5:27-28
How did this
woman with the issue of blood get faith? “When she had heard of Jesus…”
Faith comes by hearing. But did you notice how she started releasing her faith?
“For she said…” I like what The Amplified Bible says: “For she kept
saying. If I only touch His garments, I shall be restored to health.” She kept
saying those words that released her faith.
Someone may
ask, “How long do you speak the Word over a situation?”
Speak it until
it manifests.
But don’t rely
on just simple confession alone to do the job. Feed on God’s Word at the same
time. Take time to read and study the Word. Meditate on it, speak it to
yourself.
Matthew 9:20-22
provides another account of the same healing. Verse 21 says, “For she said
within herself…” I like it better yet to say it this way: “For she said from
within herself…”
Many people
just mimic the way others speak the Word. However, they do it out of their
heads instead of their hearts. They grab some Scripture and start saying it
without even concentrating on it. These people are just saying a lot of empty
words.
That kind of
confession accomplishes nothing. You have to put some heart belief behind your
words. So plant the Word down in your spirit until its truth is alive and real
to you. Speak it forth from the inside of you. Release the faith in your heart
with the words of your mouth!
CONFESSION:
I abide in
Jesus, and His words abide in me. I make my request according to God’s Word,
and He answers me. I believe and speak God’s Word; therefore, His healing power
is released in me, and I am healed!
From: A
Devotional for Divine Health Prescription for a Miracle, Mark Brazee, 1999
No comments:
Post a Comment