Sunday, July 30, 2023

 

Let God Be True in Your Life

God forbid, be true but every man a liar -Romans 3:4

Paul was saying to the Romans, “You have to choose what you’re going to believe.” Every person in this world has to decide what is going to be true in his life.

Notice, Paul didn’t say, “God is true.” He said, “Let God be true.” You is the understood subject of the sentence. That means you are to let God be true in your life. Are you going to let God be true, or are you gong to let the problem be true?

The Bible says, “By Jesus’ stripes you were healed.” (Isa. 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24.) A lot of people say, “I know that’s what the Bible says, but I know what I feel like.” Well, they’ve chosen to let their symptoms be truth and God a liar. They’ve chosen to let the problems be truth and God a liar. They are living on the negative side of life, always focusing on their problems instead of God’s Word.

You can’t focus on the problem and go over in victory, and you can’t focus on the answer and go under in defeat! So what are you watching? What are you focusing your attention on?

We have to let God be true, switch over to the realm of faith and declare, “Who cares what it looks like? Who cares what it feels like? The Bible says I’m healed.”

You may know God’s Word is true, but Paul says in this Scripture that you have to choose what is going to be truth in your life. Are you going to believe the symptoms and the circumstances, or are you going to believe God?

CONFESSION:

God’s Word is true, and I choose to let His Word be truth in my life. I steadfastly focus on God’s Word and I receive what God says is mine.

From: A Devotional for Divine Health Prescription for a Miracle, Mark Brazee, 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Still Heals Today

  In my book, Mystery of the Keys of the Kingdom, I mention the miracles I witnessed first hand. I truly believe when you expect a miracle ...