Thursday, April 13, 2023

 

The Same Price

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. -Acts 2:21

Who does redemption belong to? It belongs to “whosoever” will call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

It’s all through the Bible, God is “not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9). In John 6:37, Jesus said, “Him that comes to me I will in no wise cast out.” And John 1:12 tells us, “As many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God.”

Jesus died on the Cross for every person. Anyone who believes in Him can freely come into God’s family through His blood. But not only did He provide salvation for all mankind, He also provided peace of mind and physical healing to anyone who wants to receive it. He paid the same price for it all.

Because of Jesus’ resurrection, your spirit can be born again. You can also enjoy peace of mind and a healthy body. First you receive the Healer, then you receive His healing touch (although sometimes God does supernaturally heal the lost to get their attention.)

You see, salvation results from accepting the spiritual side of redemption. Then it’s up to you to walk in the soulish and physical sides of Jesus’ redemptive work. All of it has already been provided for you. Jesus paid the price.

CONFESSION:

I am redeemed, for I have called on the name of the Lord. I am healed. I am peaceful. And I’m so grateful for all my Lord has done for me!

From: A Devotional for Divine Health Prescription for a Miracle, Mark Brazee, 1999

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Still Heals Today

  In my book, Mystery of the Keys of the Kingdom, I mention the miracles I witnessed first hand. I truly believe when you expect a miracle ...