Friday, February 24, 2023

 

The Hearing of Faith

This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? – Galatians 3:2

I once heard a minister say that 99 percent of the problems we have living by faith or receiving from God result from a lack of knowledge. If we are having trouble receiving from God, we need to hear more word and get more knowledge.

Paul asked, “Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law or by the hearing of faith?” Again, the hearing of faith produces miracles. God works miracles after we hear His Word. We hear, and then God works the miracles.

Why do we have to hear first? We do because when we hear, faith rises up, and faith is the spiritual force that releases God’s power.

 

CONFESSION:

Receiving from God is easy. I hear and hear and hear the Word until I believe it in my heart. Then I speak the Word from my believing spirit and release power to accomplish healing in my body.

From: A Devotional for Divine Health Prescription for a Miracle, Mark Brazee, 1999

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Still Heals Today

  In my book, Mystery of the Keys of the Kingdom, I mention the miracles I witnessed first hand. I truly believe when you expect a miracle ...