Friday, February 3, 2023

My First Blog

 

This is my first blog and I want to let you know what I am planning. I am a believer in Jesus Christ and want you to know Him better. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13:8 If you believe that, then you are going to enjoy my posts.

There is a book that has changed my life. Mark Brazee wrote, "Prescription for a Miracle." It is a daily devotional on Divine Health that includes scripture, a devotion and a declaration for you to speak out. The devotions are what the Bible say about healing. I will be posting his devotions each day so you will be encouraged. It's amazing that there are 365 ways to speak on healing.

Whether you are sick or know of someone who is sick, please read these each day. It doesn't matter what the diagnosis is or what the doctors say, Jesus is still the Healer. What does matter is how you think about your situation. These devotions will train you to think God's kind of thoughts and it will encourage, give hope and give you a better outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Still Heals Today

  In my book, Mystery of the Keys of the Kingdom, I mention the miracles I witnessed first hand. I truly believe when you expect a miracle ...