Wednesday, December 13, 2023

 

He’s Returning for a Healthy Bride!

To the end that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.

Jesus Christ, our soon-coming King, is coming back for a bride.

Well, how many grooms want to come back for a bride who is sick and emaciated? How many grooms say, “Well, Honey, I hope you’re good and sick now so I can take you to the altar”?

No, Jesus wants a healthy bride. He is coming soon as the King of kings and Lord of lords, and He plans to return for a bride who is without spot or blemish. (Eph. 5:27.) That means in part that He wants to come back for a bride who is walking in health. That’s His will!

So receive the healing Jesus purchased for you on the Cross. Walk in the divine health that belongs to you as part of the Church, the bride of Christ. Make sure you’re preparing for the Bridegroom’s return!

CONFESSION:

I am part of the Church, the bride of Christ. The Bridegroom has clothed me with the garments of salvation, and I walk in all that salvation includes: health, wholeness, deliverance and safety!

From: A Devotional for Divine Health Prescription for a Miracle, Mark Brazee, 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Still Heals Today

  In my book, Mystery of the Keys of the Kingdom, I mention the miracles I witnessed first hand. I truly believe when you expect a miracle ...