Live Out Your Full Life on Earth
With long
life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation. -Psalm 91:16
God wants you
to live out your full life on the earth. But if you don’t, He won’t be mad at
you.
We should never
criticize anyone for going home early. For instance, Janet and I had a friend
who was extremely ill and couldn’t seem to get his healing. He was too young to
go, but he saw a glimpse of the other side and told his family, “I’m not
staying. I just can’t stay anymore.”
Sometimes
people get a glimpse of the other side, and you can’t hold them back. When we
say it’s not the will of God for people to go home early, we’re not being
critical of those who have. We’re just saying to those who are still here, “Let’s
press on and stay as long as we can!”
Don’t ever feel
sorry for someone who has gone to heaven. Don’t try to figure out why he didn’t
get his healing. Faith is a matter of the heart, and the only One who can look
into the heart is God.
Someone may
say, “Well, I knew so-and-so. He was believing God and it didn’t work.”
No, that isn’t
right. It may have looked as if that person was believing God but God doesn’t fail.
Sometimes people just don’t make contact with their answers.
Don’t try to
figure it all out. Rejoice with those who have made it to the other side and
keep the Word working for yourself in this life!
CONFESSION:
My God shows
me His salvation. He preserves my life. He heals my body. I make contact with
the promises of God, and His Word works mightily in me. I’ll be satisfied with
a long, fruitful life for His glory!
From: A
Devotional for Divine Health Prescription for a Miracle, Mark Brazee, 1999
No comments:
Post a Comment