Be Satisfied With Good
A man shall
be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth, and the recompence of a man’s
hands shall be rendered unto him. -Proverbs 12:14
“A man shall be
satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth.” Or you could say it another
way: “A man shall be satisfied with all kinds of good.” But notice this verse
doesn’t say, “A man shall be satisfied with good if it’s God’s will or if
God decides to smile upon him.”
I don’t know
about you, but I like the promise in the Scriptures. I want to be satisfied
with good!
You have a
choice between good and evil in life, and that choice is determined by the
fruit of your mouth. In other Scriptures, God associates “good” with healing.
(Acts 10:38; Luke 6:9.) So you could say, “A man shall be satisfied with healing
by the fruit of his mouth.”
I’m telling
you, there is power in your words. Your mouth can get you over your
circumstances and into the blessings of God! Proverbs 18:20 says, “A man’s
belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth, and with the increase of
his lips shall he be filled.” (I suggest that you read through Proverbs and see
everything God says just in this one book about your words. After all, Proverbs
is called the Book of Wisdom!)
Now look at
Proverbs 15:4: A wholesome tongue is a tree of life…Adam had access to eat from
the Tree of Life, and so do we—by making our tongues line up with God’s Word.
CONFESSION:
I am
satisfied with good by the fruit of my mouth. I speak God’s Word concerning
healing, and those words become life to me and produce healing, strength and
wholeness in my body. I believe I receive my healing now.
From: A
Devotional for Divine Health Prescription for a Miracle, Mark Brazee, 1999
No comments:
Post a Comment