Thursday, February 9, 2023

 

Healing – The Children’s Bread

I have been young, and now am old: Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his descendants begging bread. Psalm 37:25

God doesn’t want His children begging for what already belongs to them. To the woman of Caanan who begged Him to heal her daughter, Jesus said, “It is not meet to take the children’s bread and to cast it to dogs.” (Matt. 15:26)

So according to Jesus, healing is the children’s bread.

Healing belongs to us. It is part of our redemption, our covenant, our spiritual  inheritance. It belongs to us as blood-bought, new creatures in Christ.

When a believer begs for healing, God doesn’t have the slightest idea why. God says, “Child, healing belongs to you; it’s yours!" When you accepted Jesus, He became your Healer. You don’t have to beg.

So get the revelation in your heart that as God’s child, healing is your “bread.” That’s 99 percent of the battle right there!

CONFESSION:

As a joint-heir with Jesus Christ, I have a covenant right to receive healing and to walk in divine health. I receive my inheritance of healing by faith. Healing belongs to me!

From: A Devotional for Divine Health Prescription for a Miracle, Mark Brazee, 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Still Heals Today

  In my book, Mystery of the Keys of the Kingdom, I mention the miracles I witnessed first hand. I truly believe when you expect a miracle ...